All domestic returns and exchanges must be authorized via our Returns Portal - unauthorized packages returned to us without approval will not be accepted.
We do not offer refunds - all returns will be issued store credit (please note credit codes do not expire).
After your return and/or exchange is received back at our facility, we will send out your new item(s) and/or issue your store credit. Unfortunately, if your request is not approved, that means your order conflicts with one or more of our policy's requirements below:
- All exchanges must be authorized within 14 business days (of the order's delivery date) before exchanging merchandise.
- The merchandise must not be worn, altered, washed or have any markings (makeup, tan, deodorant... etc.).
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, in its original packaging and accompanied by its original tags.
- Proof of purchase is required for all exchanges; no exceptions.
- Merchandise returned damaged or without authorization may be rejected and sent back to the customer at the discretion of Thirty Years.
- Discount and sale items are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
- In order to protect the health and safety of our customers, ALL jewelry pieces are FINAL SALE.
- Exchanges can only be made once. Once you make an exchange, any item(s) received in return become ineligible for future exchanges/returns.
If you are located in the United States, please visit our Returns Portal to begin the return/exchange process.
Please Note: Original shipping fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying for your own return label.
We do not accept international exchanges/returns - ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
If you had an issue with your order and/or received the wrong item by mistake, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org